top of page

Bulk Order

Bhuvee Designs also takes bulk orders to satisfy your jewellery needs. We will even deliver overseas to support you.

For bulk orders you have to just send us an email – or you can even call us for any query. We will reply to you within 1 day after discussing with our team. For bulk orders you have to mention photo or product code & quantity required for each product. We will provide you with the best possible price/s.

If your order is above INR 6000 or more in respect to bulk quantity of products then it will be considered as a bulk order.

For bulk orders you will definitely get additional benefits. Benefits will depend on the volume of your order.

You can even place an order for sample product/s but we may not be able to offer you bulk order discount for sample orders. You will get a bulk order discount only for your purchase of INR 6000 or more.


For bulk orders you have to pay 25% of the amount in advance. We accept credit card, debit card, net banking or cash on delivery for the remaining 75% payment that is due.


Shipment of bulk orders
We send all packages through reputed courier companies. You will receive your bulk order within 7-8 working days for products that are in stock. For products that are out of stock, it may take 10-15 days.  You can even track your bulk orders.


If you see that the package is in damaged condition while taking delivery; please do not accept the damaged package ; call our executive at: 6362924049 

If the external packing of the product is good & the product inside is found damaged when you open the box, please call our customer care executive.


If you receive the product in damaged condition then please contact our customer care executive. You can return the product in 7 working days.
For any query contact us.

bottom of page